Monday, March 30, 2009


MY THIRD RITA® AWARD NOMINATION!

I'm very thrilled to announce that my November book THE COWBOY'S CHRISTMAS MIRACLE is a finalist in the Romance Writers of America RITA Award. This is the premier industry award for romance fiction and I'm honored to be a three-time finalist now. My category this year is contemporary series romance ... and it's one of the biggest categories, with the most potential entrants. I read somewhere that something like 600 books would have been eligible for this category, though not every one was entered, obviously.  Eight other books by fantastic authors are finalists in my category and the winner will be announced at RWA's national conference in Washington D.C. on July 18. 

1 comment:

Christine Rimmer said...

Wahoo, RaeAnne. Congrats, congrats!