Wednesday, February 18, 2009


SOME FUN FOR ALL YOU BIBLIOPHILES

I finished my latest book Monday night (yay!). Since I finally had a few free minutes yesterday, I was hitting my favorite time-waster, stumbleupon, and found this really darling idea for a bookmark from a blog that borrowed from another blog. I've now made several of these and they work fabulously!

Basically, all you do is cut out a corner from an envelope and then tuck that over the page you're reading. You can add notes to yourself about the story or a cute little message or a good quote about reading or whatever. I thought it was a great idea and plan to make a bunch of them when I go through bills today :)

2 comments:

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

That is so great! What a clever idea.

Can't wait to read your newest book!

RaeAnne Thayne said...

So glad you like it, Nancy. Wish I could say it was original, but I'm not crafty enough to think of something like that on my own :)