Thursday, January 29, 2009



FABULOUS FREE READS

Today's the day! Harlequin's year-long celebration of its 60th anniversary kicks off today when HarlequinCelebrates goes live! Here, you can download 16 free ebooks in many different reader formats, pdf, ereader, mobipocket, etc. Some of my own personal favorite authors are represented here, Merline Lovelace, B.J. Daniels, and many more. 

I'm thrilled to have my 2006 Silhouette Special Edition DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT included among these great titles. I loved this book and I'm thrilled to share it with a wider audience. The book won Romantic Times magazine's Reviewers' Choice Award for best Silhouette Special Edition 2006 and was also given the RIO Award of Excellence for best short contemporary of 2006. Here's to a wonderful birthday celebration and another year of fantastic stories.

No comments: