Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RELEASE DAY!

I hope you're having a great summer! I'm thrilled to announce that the final book in my Silhouette Special Edition trilogy THE WOMEN OF BRAMBLEBERRY HOUSE should be in stores today -- or in the next few days, anyway. Bookstores are supposed to shelve the new books today but sometimes it takes them a few days to get to it. A SOLDIER'S SECRET is the story of Anna Galvez, sister to a couple heroes I've featured in previous books (Ren and Daniel Galvez, two of my very favorite men!) and the last woman standing at Brambleberry House. Here's the blurb about it ...

"To find out who was claiming ownership of the only place he'd ever called home, Harry Maxwell knew he'd have to practice a little deception. So the wounded lieutenant changed his name a little. Altered a few facts. All for a good cause—get in, get the truth, get out.

Until he met the Brambleberry House heir presumptive. Anna Galvez was captivating in ways he hadn't even known existed. Still, after spending time with her, he wanted the house more than ever.

But only if she was in it…. "

I loved writing this book and wrapping up a series I so enjoyed creating. I loved the Oregon Coast setting, the gorgeous Victorian and of course the characters who filled it, both living and dead!

I also wanted to let any readers in the Bay Area know I'll be signing books as part of the huge booksigning for literacy that Romance Writers of America hosts each year at their annual conference. The signing is Wednesday, July 30, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the San Francisco Downtown Marriott. For directions and a complete list of the hundreds of authors attending, please visit the RWA website, http://www.rwanational.org/cs/literacy_autographing

All my best,

RaeAnne

2 comments:

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

Raeanne, I absolutely loved this book! I devoured it in one night. You won't remember, but we met ages ago at an RWA signing at Borders in Salt Lake. I write for the local market. I was in awe of you then, and am even moreso now- you've been so prolific!

Nicely done, and now I'm glomming your backlist. ;-)

Take care,
Nancy Campbell Allen

Lyndsey said...

Raeanne, I am soo excitted to find you! Although you are all over on line so it isn't hard, this is lyndsey....you have to remember me! I have a blog also but I am going to find your email...Kiss your son for me. I can't believe he is 10!!!